So You Think You Can Dance 5 - Top 10
This page features videos of the dance performances from the Top 10 and Top 10 results nights.
This week features all new couple pairings plus solos from each dancer.
We're changing the format of our SYTYCD pages. Instead of directly linking each of the videos, we're
linking to our video source page on
Top 10 Couples
- Jeanine and Jason - Contemporary by Travis Walls to “If It Kills Me” (The Casa Nova Sessions) by Jason Mraz
- Janette and Ade- Hip Hop by Napoleon and Tabitha - “Love Sex and Magic” by Ciara feat. Justin Timberlake
- Melissa and Brandon- Broadway by Tyce DiOrio - “Aquarius” from Hair (the new Broadway cast)
- Kayla and Evan - Viennese Waltz by Tony Meredith and Melanie LaPatin - “Kiss From A Rose” by Seal
- Randi and Kupono- Paso Doble by Tony Meredith and Melanie LaPatin - “Dies Irae” by Karl Jenkins
Watch the couples, group and solo videos here.
Former ABT dancer Matt Murphy gives a
detailed blog about the judges and each performance.
The Group dance, choreographed by Wade and Amanda Robson, was performed to “So Much Betta” by Janet Jackson.
This week, the "bottom two" were identified. The girls were Randi and Melissa.
The guys were Kupono and Ade. These four contestants danced demonstration solos, then
Randi and Kupono were eliminated.
Watch the group dance and solo videos here.